Directors are the primary leader promoting the local COO Forum experience. As established business leaders in their geographical areas, COO Forum Directors organize the local meetings and events for their area COO Forum Members. They have extensive local autonomy and are encouraged to invite participation from new Members and local experts.
Our Directors serve on a very part-time basis, usually holding roles as senior-level consultants and professionals. These individuals contribute their time and efforts to facilitate COO Forum local organizational efforts within their communities.
Since we are expanding worldwide, we are seeking new Directors to take a leadership role in the association. Directors realize the following:
- Access to the entire Director and Member network as resources to support your efforts with clients and colleagues.
- Value and esteem of local leadership in a C-level professional development association.
- Ability to co-branding of yourself in alignment with the COO Forum, COOs, and other Second-in-Command positions.
- Opportunity to associate and collaborate with all COO Forum Directors in a high-level network of peers who share common objectives.
- Brilliant vehicle to connect with your local business community to expand your local professional relationships and network.
- Membership in COO Forum and COO eForum with your searchable Personal Profile on COO Forum web site.
Should you wish to pursue becoming a Director at the COO Forum, please contact Founder and Executive Director Bill Shepard at email@example.com .